“In the name of diversity, the Society of Biblical Literature is banning InterVarsity Press from hosting a book stall at its 2017 meeting. For those not familiar with InterVarsity Press, it is one of the premiere Christian academic publishers in the world, not just the United States.”
See here as well for more on the story. What do you think? More bullying from the tolerant and inclusive left?
- Follow Us on Twitter - December 3, 2016
- Expert Philosophy Journalist Leiter Tries to Smear Rightly Considered Again: But It’s an Abject Failure - November 2, 2016
- Leiter Retort - October 28, 2016
- Society of Biblical Literature Bans IVP Over LGBTQQIETC - October 19, 2016
- Social Justice Grading - September 13, 2016
- Unhappy Labor Day! - September 5, 2016