Lyin’ Brian says our blog is a home for racists and anti-Semites and calls our blog a racist and anti-Semite blog. Presumably he thinks that the blog is also a leftist blog since (a) he reads it and (b) we have a liberal comment policy with leftists commenting. If racist comments make our blog racist, then leftist comments make our blog leftist!
He does note, though, that some on the blog are trying to resist the alt-right. (Some of us have the suspicion that Brian actually likes us). But then, curiously, he says that such resistance has been an abject failure. So does he agree with the racists’ and anti-Semites’ arguments? If not, we invite him to contribute to the comments section, perhaps even acknowledging that, like many of our contributors, he stands with Israel.
- Hackers Take Down Philosophy Grad Student Philippe Lemoine’s Blog… - June 6, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Paris Agreement Links - June 2, 2017
- Police Arrest “Ethics” Philosopher - May 27, 2017
- Another Failed Attempt by Feminist Propagandists in Philosophy - May 26, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - May 25, 2017
- More Recordings Surface in the Curry Case - May 19, 2017
- Dethroning King, Defending Dreher - May 18, 2017
- Guest Post: In Defense of Autocracy - April 17, 2017
- Equal Opportunity and Justice - March 17, 2017
- The New Jim Crow Chapter 1: The Rebirth of Caste - March 6, 2017