Lyin’ Brian says our blog is a home for racists and anti-Semites and calls our blog a racist and anti-Semite blog. Presumably he thinks that the blog is also a leftist blog since (a) he reads it and (b) we have a liberal comment policy with leftists commenting. If racist comments make our blog racist, then leftist comments make our blog leftist!
He does note, though, that some on the blog are trying to resist the alt-right. (Some of us have the suspicion that Brian actually likes us). But then, curiously, he says that such resistance has been an abject failure. So does he agree with the racists’ and anti-Semites’ arguments? If not, we invite him to contribute to the comments section, perhaps even acknowledging that, like many of our contributors, he stands with Israel.
- Pro-Birth, Pro-Life, Whole-Life, and Pro-Torture - February 2, 2017
- Virtue and Killing and Eating Animals: A Response to Catholic Hulk - January 14, 2017
- “Baby it’s Cold Outside”: Consent, Commitment, Sex, and Leftist Prudes - December 24, 2016
- Follow Us on Twitter - December 3, 2016
- Expert Philosophy Journalist Leiter Tries to Smear Rightly Considered Again: But It’s an Abject Failure - November 2, 2016
- Leiter Retort - October 28, 2016
- Society of Biblical Literature Bans IVP Over LGBTQQIETC - October 19, 2016
- Social Justice Grading - September 13, 2016
- Unhappy Labor Day! - September 5, 2016