This is the first in our “Basket of Deplorable Links” posts. We plan to make it a regular feature.
Germany cracks down on free speech.
“On Friday morning Maas introduced a draft law to the Bundestag which requires social media networks to remove any references to the mass nonwhite invasion of Germany, and which forbids the spreading of any news which has not come through channels or journalists which the government has officially endorsed.”
Middlebury college students get away with violence with a slap on the wrist.
Study: Weak men more likely to be socialists. (Did we need a study for this?)
Listen to an annoying leftwing reporter sound like a baby after he is (in all likelihood) justly thrown to the ground. Montana voters should only vote against Gianforte if he lamely apologizes.
Hunter College approves an Abolition of Whiteness course. “Hunter College will offer students an “Abolition of Whiteness” course this fall to discuss how “white supremacy and violence” influence individual identity.”
A Georgetown University professor gets white-nationalist Richard Spencer kicked out of his gym. Score one for social justice warriors.
- Hackers Take Down Philosophy Grad Student Philippe Lemoine’s Blog… - June 6, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Paris Agreement Links - June 2, 2017
- Police Arrest “Ethics” Philosopher - May 27, 2017
- Another Failed Attempt by Feminist Propagandists in Philosophy - May 26, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - May 25, 2017
- More Recordings Surface in the Curry Case - May 19, 2017
- Dethroning King, Defending Dreher - May 18, 2017
- Guest Post: In Defense of Autocracy - April 17, 2017
- Equal Opportunity and Justice - March 17, 2017
- The New Jim Crow Chapter 1: The Rebirth of Caste - March 6, 2017