When the venerable Sir Roger Scruton speaks, I listen. One of my favorite spokesman for conservatism and always a gentleman, he shares his insight on the recent elections in Britain, Islam and the West, the state of the left, what it means to be conservative, and much more on James Delingpole’s daily podcast for Breitbart News.
It’s definitely not one to miss. The scrutable Scruton’s a fount of wisdom from which anyone who endeavors to think critically about political philosophy must drink. This is required listening for those who want to be right—rightly considered that is.
(copy and paste link, follow “View in iTunes” link to listen for free)
- Charlie Gard: A Lesson in Conservative Cluelessness About the Culture Wars - August 2, 2017
- Some Musings on Miscegenation, Marriage, Mulattoes, Race and Sex - June 28, 2017
- Roger Scruton chats with James Delingpole of Breitbart - June 23, 2017
- On Deadnaming and the Hypatia Debacle - May 9, 2017
- Freedom of Expression and Ulrich Baer: A Case Study in Leftist Mendacity - May 2, 2017
- After Veritas: Why journalists are so poor at their jobs, part 1 - March 28, 2017
- The Curious Case of the Christian Abortion Cake - March 4, 2017
- Je suis Jordan Peterson! - December 4, 2016
- Trick or Treat: Social Justice Warrior as Constant Cultural Appropriator - October 31, 2016