Poll Finds More Germans fear the Spaghetti Monster that ISIS (or might as well).
Friend of the blog, Neven Sesardic, weighs in on whether philosophy really improves thinking for students.
Angelo M. Codevilla, Professor Emeritus of International Relations at Boston University writes, ‘The Rise of Political Correctness‘.
Is the political thought found in Martin Heidegger a threat to liberal democracy? Alexander Duff, Professor of Philosophy at Holy Cross seems to think so.
Did you know about the Politics of Blondness, or that the women on Fox News are “alt-blonde”?
Trump protesters set up a 30 foot, inflatable Trump chicken, which Trump fans “appropriated” into some hilarious memes, including the picture in this post. Here.
- Review of The Red Pill - January 8, 2018
- New Search Bar - December 29, 2017
- Anti-Conservative Bias on the Job Market - November 20, 2017
- Anti-Women Bias in PEA Soup Awards? - October 12, 2017
- The Leadership of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, DACA, and the Common Good - September 21, 2017
- Happy Birthday, Rightly Considered! - August 26, 2017
- A Message for Leftist Professors from Jason Stanley - August 16, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - August 11, 2017
- Free Agents Killmister and Ripley to Monash - June 21, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - June 17, 2017