Here is the audio of the conversation that apparently took place between the department chair of a University of Texas school and a graduate student. It’s not exactly clear what precipitated the meeting, but it seems to be something like this: The student (who is bisexual) had a conversation with another graduate student, and this other student’s fiancé came up. She said that her fiancé is a Muslim and the other student, bothered by this, noted that bisexuals like him would be killed in ten Muslim countries. Then this female student probably reported this to the chair.
I have often wondered whether, in the ongoing race to destroy the West, which would be the first to go–radical sex culture or Islam. Perhaps we get an indication above.
- Basket of Deplorable Links - December 11, 2017
- Europe’s Miserable Condition: On The Paris Statement - October 27, 2017
- Feminist Philosophy Chair to Grad Student: Criticize Islam Anymore and You’ll Either Be Kicked Out or Sent to Reeducation Camp - September 23, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - September 22, 2017
- Because They Are Leftist Echo Chambers - September 18, 2017
- Hackers Take Down Philosophy Grad Student Philippe Lemoine’s Blog… - June 6, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Paris Agreement Links - June 2, 2017
- Police Arrest “Ethics” Philosopher - May 27, 2017
- Another Failed Attempt by Feminist Propagandists in Philosophy - May 26, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - May 25, 2017