Social pressure is so powerful and so is self-deception.
You have to be a bit anti-social to stand your ground.
You can be and do anything you want and be praised for it, if only you kneel in fealty to 21st century cultural Marxism and sexual paganism.
And everyone is so nice. Like me.
So why shouldn’t you kneel? Why shouldn’t I?
What wonderful friends. Supportive, kind, virtuous, on the right side of history.
And they’re so smart. Surely people this smart couldn’t be so wrong?
And they’re so sophisticated. Surely the fundamentalist hasn’t been exposed to the Deep Truths.
Surely my family–broken–was never exposed. Not like me.
You can still be a Christian, if that’s your thing, courageous or not.
Your friends are so nice and tolerant, so they’ll not only let you, they’ll encourage you to be.
A little thing…
Just make sure. Make sure
It fits in with the naturalists’ research program.
It is held tenuously.
It is not infused with the power of the Holy Spirit.
It doesn’t inform your moral judgments.
Don’t judge with those judgments. (Or vote…)(Trump. Trump. Trump. A fucking racist fucking sexist fucking bigoted….scares the fuck out of…a FUCKING FUCK!)
Unless they happen to fit with the new consensus zeitgeist.
You can still be a Christian!
We have a Sensus Consensus.
So what’s your problem?
- How to Do Philosophy Without a Hammer - November 8, 2017
- Why Do Progressives Hate History? - September 29, 2017
- Necessities of Country Living - July 17, 2017
- Epidemic of Strange Injuries Afflicting Professional Philosophers - May 4, 2017
- Philosophy Professor Assaults Trump Supporters - April 20, 2017
- An Even More Modest Proposal - February 17, 2017
- Yes, Clark, Trump Does Represent, Thanks to the Electoral College - January 27, 2017
- Hackslanger’s Fake Diversity Challenge - January 20, 2017
- A Prudential Argument Against Homosexual Behavior - January 3, 2017
- The Pedagogy Paradox for Conservative Professors - December 6, 2016
- Europe’s Miserable Condition: On The Paris Statement - October 27, 2017
- Feminist Philosophy Chair to Grad Student: Criticize Islam Anymore and You’ll Either Be Kicked Out or Sent to Reeducation Camp - September 23, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - September 22, 2017
- Because They Are Leftist Echo Chambers - September 18, 2017
- Hackers Take Down Philosophy Grad Student Philippe Lemoine’s Blog… - June 6, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Paris Agreement Links - June 2, 2017
- Police Arrest “Ethics” Philosopher - May 27, 2017
- Another Failed Attempt by Feminist Propagandists in Philosophy - May 26, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - May 25, 2017
- More Recordings Surface in the Curry Case - May 19, 2017