Catholic philosophers argue about whether the death penalty is intrinsically wrong.
Modern day corporate culture squashes free speech, and government helped encourage this culture.
Don’t know what to think about the Net Neutrality issue? Here’s everything you need to know on why it’s a terrible idea.
More justification for skepticism about the catastrophic effects of “climate change”.
You probably already knew this, because readers of our blog tend to be smart, but in case you didn’t, student evaluations of teaching (mostly) do not measure teaching effectiveness.
The famous study used to show implicit bias has been shown to not rise to the level of science.
- Basket of Deplorable Links - December 11, 2017
- How to Do Philosophy Without a Hammer - November 8, 2017
- Europe’s Miserable Condition: On The Paris Statement - October 27, 2017
- Feminist Philosophy Chair to Grad Student: Criticize Islam Anymore and You’ll Either Be Kicked Out or Sent to Reeducation Camp - September 23, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Links - September 22, 2017
- Because They Are Leftist Echo Chambers - September 18, 2017
- Hackers Take Down Philosophy Grad Student Philippe Lemoine’s Blog… - June 6, 2017
- Basket of Deplorable Paris Agreement Links - June 2, 2017
- Police Arrest “Ethics” Philosopher - May 27, 2017
- Another Failed Attempt by Feminist Propagandists in Philosophy - May 26, 2017